Anybody in sales will tell you about the importance of creating a good first impression. It’s vital in developing customer relationships and converting leads to sales. One important tool in creating a positive first impression, whether you are meeting a client in person or calling them by phone, is using their first name and very… Read More
Author: Kevin McCoy
1. Exporting your contacts from LinkedIn to OnePageCRM LinkedIn is a very powerful tool for identifying opportunities. Many of you who have been using LinkedIn for years or even months will have hundreds of connections. You most likely have spent a lot of valuable time connecting with these contacts and now you would love to add them into OnePageCRM… Read More
Organization is key in business today, from jotting down notes after a brainstorming session to planning a large project. It’s important to keep a record! Introducing our latest integration with Evernote, to help you do exactly that! Evernote is one of the most popular organizational tools on the market. Use it for taking minutes at meetings,… Read More
Try the first action-based CRM!
- Follow-up on every lead
- Focus on one sales action at a time
- Build deals and send quotes in seconds
- Send emails directly from the app
- Receive and email custom reports
Join the OnePageCRM tribe
and receive the latest product updates,
as well as insider sales tips & insights!