OnePageCRM is the 1st action-focused sales CRM tool that helps small and medium-sized businesses stay in control of their sales. Founded in 2010 by Michael FitzGerald, it helps SMBs focus on what needs to be done next, follow up with every lead, keep the team on the same page, and close more deals, one sales action at a time.
- OnePageCRM: The 10 Best Performing CRM Solution Providers of 2020 – Mirror Review
- OnePageCRM: Helping sales one step at a time – Venture Mirror
- Career Advice from CRM tool CEO Michael FitzGerald – IDG Connect
- Want to Kick the Competition? Walk in Your Customer’s Shoes – CXM
- Business Achievers: OnePageCRM CEO
- Transforming Customer Insights into Actionable Intelligence- CRM Buyer
- Transforming customer experience into an actionable marketing strategy- Marketing Tech
- Think global – how SMEs can succees in a post-Brexit landscape – SME Web
- Why UK SMEs need a global vision to thrive in today’s business landscape – Global Banking & Finance Review
- CEO takes to the road with a whiteboard in a rockstar motorhome – The Galway Advertiser
- OnePageCRM CEO Kicks Off on UK-Wide Road Trip to Shake up Small Businesses – Working London
- CRM Tool Shortlisted for Top European Awards – Irish Tech News
- Finalists announced in European IT and Software Excellence Awards – Realwire
- Two West of Ireland companies go for glory in London awards – Galway Advertiser
- Can-do attitude helped me develop the best next thing – The Times
- The rise and rise of FDI – The Times
- Business Showcase – Irish Tech News
- Follow your valley of dreams – The Sunday Times
- Reinvent to keep ahead of the game – The Times
- OnePageCRM puts sales staff on the right track – The Business Post
- Network your way to sales success – The Sunday Times
- Our Start-ups – Westbic
- NewsTalk SaaS Bootcamp Launch- NewsTalk
- Startup Mecca Rises From Abandoned Guinness Storehouse – Forbes
- Portershed: Build it and they will come to Galway – The Independent
- The tech tribes of Galway look for ways to venture further for VC cash – The Independent
- OnePageCRM CEO Interview – A Tribal Vision
CEO Michael FitzGerald
Michael FitzGerald is the founder and CEO of OnePageCRM. A multidisciplinary engineer by profession and a product guy at heart, Michael works closely with all stakeholders, from users to developers, making sure the operations stay agile and the product—effective. Previous to several entrepreneurial ventures, Michael worked in various roles; starting as a Sports Science Technologist in an Olympic Athlete Test Centre, to Sports Product Design (SRAM), to Snr Research Engineer in a Medical Device Company Bio Medical Research.
Aside from being a Founder and CEO of OnePageCRM, Michael is also:
- Founding member of The PorterShed and Innovation District.
- Patron of non-profit EmployAbility Galway.
- Guest lecturer on Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship at NUI Galway.
- Contributor to Start-Up Weekend.
- Co-founder and sponsor of Code Ninja app development competition