How it works
Xero is a cloud accounting software that was specifically designed for small business. It makes managing bookkeeping, invoicing, reconciliation, and accounts payable simple and straightforward. Xero follows the same principle of agility and no-clutter as OnePageCRM, and that’s what makes this integration so organic and powerful.
Once you connect the two apps, you will be able to draft an invoice from within OnePageCRM and send it straight to Xero.
OnePageCRM and Xero integration helps you align your sales and accounting, save time, and grow your small business!
- Draft an invoice straight from within OnePageCRM.
- Search and connect the invoice to a contact in Xero (if it doesn’t exist, we’ll automatically create one for you!)
- Add and edit details like the invoice’s date, description, reference, and amount.
- View the saved copy of the invoice anytime from the deal information or the contact’s Activity timeline.
- Go to your Xero account in just one click to preview the invoice and make any further edits.
- Align your sales and accounting and save time!
See how you can integrate OnePageCRM and Xero.