CRM with Gmail
Connect OnePageCRM with Gmail to power up your email communication. Stay focused and automate tasks so you can nurture your leads like a pro.
Sync emails and
tune out the noise
- Sync only emails to/from CRM contacts to keep you focused.
- Make sure your team has the full picture.
- Keep all relevant emails stored under a contact’s profile.
emails in a few clicks
- Create custom templates to save time.
- Add variables to your templates to keep that personal touch.
- Send emails in bulk in a few clicks.
- Use open tracking to know when a lead opened your email (and follow up with a call!).
- Send an automatic email when a new lead comes in.
Check our other Google CRM integrations
Save CRM contacts to Google Contacts in one click or in bulk.
Attach files from Google Drive straight to the CRM. All notes, deals, calls, and files are stored neatly in one place.
Sync your Next Actions with your favourite calendar app to have a full picture of your schedule.
What does an action-focused CRM mean?
OnePageCRM is the only action-focused CRM for small businesses. Built on Getting Things Done (GTD) principles, it transforms your database into a simple to-do list (we call it Action Stream).
Gmail and an action-focused CRM are a powerful combo.
your business now
OnePageCRM transforms your database into an actionable to-do list with specific actions assigned to every contact.
Instant free trial. No credit card required. Full access.