Why small businesses choose OnePageCRM
Most CRM systems are very complex and built for storing information rather than actively managing customer relationships. That’s why an increasing number of small businesses are adopting action-focused CRMs.
More powerful than a usual CRM
- Assign tasks and reminders to every contact to actively manage information instead of simply storing it.
- Stay agile and focused on what needs to be done next with the unique Action Stream feature.
- Ensure that no contact in your database is forgotten.
Simpler than a spreadsheet
- Avoid all the usual problems of a spreadsheet.
- Organize your database by contact name, company name or task urgency.
- Boost your productivity with the Next Action sales principle.
Features that small businesses need
- Send personalized emails in bulk.
- Call and text clients and leads straight from within CRM.
- Attach files to contact to keep everything in one place.
Free automation for better workflow
- Capture contact details from any web page with Lead Clipper.
- Add new contacts to your CRM in one click. No more copy-paste!
- Use pre-built sequences of tasks to avoid manual work.
Integrations with your favorite tools
- Enable a two-way sync with your email client to keep all business communication in one place.
- Create invoices straight from within your CRM with Sage and Xero.
- Connect web forms to your CRM to grow your database quicker.
The best customer support
- Make the most of OnePageCRM with 5-star customer support.
- Find answers in the Knowledge Base if you don’t feel like chatting.
- Choose a communication channel that works best for you: send us a message via online chat, social media, email, or just give us a call.
We expanded our business and doubled our sales to €250,000, and it would not have been possible without the help of OnePageCRM.Bruce Henry Managing Director at MOTM Events
OnePageCRM for Small Businesses
Growing a Successful Digital Marketing Agency with OnePageCRM
Paul Trilk from Success Local was looking for a CRM that would help his marketing agency grow and not overcomplicate things.
Here’s how OnePageCRM helped them double their productivity, anchor the business, and take it to the next level!
Sutherland Black: Bringing Order to Financial Sales with OnePageCRM
John McLaughlin was looking for an easy-to-use CRM that would help his accounting firm focus on building client relationships rather than admin.
Here’s how OnePageCRM has enabled Sutherland Black to create an organized, simple, and bespoke sales process tailored to financial services!
Ex Ordo Ramps Up Sales by 40% Using OnePageCRM
With a growing customer base, Ex Ordo knew they had an opportunity to increase sales by converting more of their web traffic to leads through timely follow ups.
OnePageCRM has enabled them to implement a better sales process, become more organized, pro-active and, as a result, increase sales by 40%!