Main objective: BUILD and PUBLISH smart/neat CODE
Location: Galway, Ireland.
Remote arrangements for candidates outside of Ireland.
- Develop and maintain a user-friendly and browser optimised marketing site and web application
- Release updates, new features, and bug fixes
- Create a well-structured and readable codebase
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Improve speed and SEO optimisation for marketing site and web app
- Collaborate with other team members and provide technical support when needed
- Passionate about web development and proud to deliver a great product for users
- Enjoys having an impact on strategic decisions about marketing and web app page
- Team player with a can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Sharp, hard-working, and organised
- Has strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Able to explain the right technical decisions to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ready to take responsibility and control over their tasks
- Eager to learn and develop in the role
- A general good craic to be around: craic = Irish for fun, sense of humour 😉
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing Component-based UI
- Have developed responsive websites that work well with mobile and tablet devices
- Strong knowledge of speed and SEO optimisation
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and frontend aspects
- Experience using Git or similar version control systems
- Experience working with TDD and testing Frameworks
Here’s what we offer:
- Growth and autonomy. Be ready for exciting challenges and have your voice heard! OnePageCRM is a place where you can use your creativity, experiment and implement ideas.
- Team of A-players. You’ll be working in a tight-knit, energetic team in a cool office environment. We also organise non-standard team activities for out-of-office team events. You’ll become part of a highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a small agile tech business.
- Unique career opportunity. You’ll join a tech company with a unique product. It’s a competitive and fast-growing market. You’ll have full control over your career path and will work closely with other teams to get a 360-degree view of the business.
Is this you?
If you are passionate about this role and believe that you’ll be a great fit, apply online. We want to hear from you!