Used by small businesses in more than 80 countries, OnePageCRM is the first action-focused CRM in the world. We’re on a mission to help small businesses grow in a sustainable and conscious way by providing them with a simple and the most effective CRM solution. In 2023, Forbes Advisor named OnePageCRM one of the best simple CRMs on the market.
With our product rapidly developing, we’re looking for a tenacious Engagement and Collaboration Manager who will play a critical role in driving comprehensive external engagement to contribute to the company’s growth and enhance OnePageCRM brand visibility.
A few examples of what you’ll be doing:
- Build and strengthen external relationships with key collaborators and partners in order to grow the business, brand awareness, generate leads and drive revenue.
- Actively seek out high-yielding engagement opportunities, co-design, and deliver mutually beneficial growth initiatives and partnerships.
- Establish and manage outreach and growth partnerships with brands, influencers, journalists, etc.
- Build and engage with a community of brand followers.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads (email marketing campaigns, PR stunts, etc.).
- Organise, participate and host webinars with thought leaders and industry experts.
- Manage and grow our Affiliate Program.
- Promote the company’s online presence and engagement in social platforms and LinkedIn.
What we look for:
- A confident communicator and presenter with an outgoing personality.
- Skilled community creator and contributor with excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- A genuine people magnet excelling in building and nurturing relationships.
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and hands-on approach.
- A creative thinker who can spot growth opportunities and make them happen.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Digital savviness and familiarity with digital marketing tools (WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, etc.).
- Previous sales experience and working in small business is an advantage.
Here’s what we offer:
- 4-day week in June
- Flexible work-from-home policies
- Professional development (incl. course sponsorship and a 360-degree view of the growing business)
- Team of A-players (a tight-knit, energetic, and truly global team)
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Support for experiments, creativity, growth, and a strong learning culture
- Company retreats and regular team activities (in-person and virtual)
Our selection process:
- Screening call
- Final chat with a member of the Leadership team
OnePageCRM is an equal-opportunity employer. Even if your CV is not a perfect fit but you think you’d be a great match for this role, we’d like to hear from you. At OnePageCRM, we look for talent and potential and carefully review every application.
Location: Galway, Ireland (remote options might be considered on an individual basis)
Starting: Immediate start
Send your application via the online form at: