By signing up to our Affiliate Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to OnePageCRM website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee is 20% of our revenue from new subscribed users that you refer. The affiliate fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the user pays the subscription in full.
If the user upgrades or downgrades their subscription plan your income for that user will also reflect that change. Should an affiliated person use a discount code to subscribe the affiliate fee will be paid 20% of the discounted rate paid.
We will pay the affiliate fee until this user cancels their paid subscription.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via PayPal monthly only if a minimum amount of $100 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Paypal as a payment option and you must have a valid PayPal account to receive affiliate fees.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the USD prices and will be paid in USD.
All affiliate summary details are available via the Affiliate Dashboard under Gear icon (top right corner) > Affiliates . You can track a number of clicks on your unique URL, number of lead sign ups, paying users and subscriptions details as well as potential and up-to-date revenue and next transfer amounts.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at email@example.com
Any violation of these terms may result in, termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a subuser on.
- We have a zero tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- If you cancel your OnePageCRM account and have unpaid affiliate commissions these will also be cancelled along with your account.
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms without notice. Any modifications to these terms are available at any times under http://www.onepagecrm.com/affiliate-terms. If you continue to use the Affiliate Program you are agreeing to any amendments made to the terms.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you. If your place of business is Ireland and you provide a valid VAT registration number, VAT will be added to your affiliate fees.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.