By signing up to our Affiliate Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
By signing up to the Affiliate Program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an Affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions;
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws;
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights;
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights;
- You will perform all the business activities in an ethical and legal way.
- You are not OnePageCRM’s employee or a contractor or their immediate family
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the Terms and Conditions you will be supplied unique URLs to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate reward, the user must click-through a unique link to OnePageCRM website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
As our cookie window is 30 days, your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following your unique link, you will not earn an affiliate reward.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee is 20% of our revenue from new subscribed users that you refer. The affiliate fee will be pending for 30 days after the user successfully pays the subscription, and then credited to your Affiliate account.
If the user upgrades or downgrades their subscription plan your income for that user will also reflect that change. Should an affiliated person use a discount code to subscribe the affiliate fee will be paid 20% of the discounted rate paid.
We pay a commission for each transaction made by every paying customer referred via your affiliate link, up to 1 year. Commissions will not be accounted for transactions made after 1 year from the subscription date of the affiliated account.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via PayPal monthly only if a minimum amount of $100 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Paypal as a payment option and you must have a valid PayPal account to receive affiliate fees.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the USD prices and will be paid in USD.
You can track the number of clicks on your unique affiliate link (Visitors), number of lead signups (Leads), and all paying users with successful transactions (Conversions) as well as potential and up-to-date pending and payable commissions.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at email@example.com.
As an Affiliate, you may use any form of promotion you choose, consistent with the terms of this Agreement. You may use banner advertisements, button links and/or text links to our site, etc. However, you cannot:
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design, content and/or objects of intellectual property owned by OnePageCRM.
- Run pay-per-click advertising campaigns via search engines (Google, Bing etc.) directly to the OnePageCRM website or other ads that would compete with our own marketing, drive up our costs and cause potential confusion for customers. You still can promote your own sources (blog, social media accounts, etc.) using PPC campaigns.
- You cannot pretend to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- Send unsolicited emails or other mass messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- Use OnePageCRM pages or social media platforms (including comments section) for sharing affiliate links;
- Mask referral sites/links, use deceptive redirecting links, use SEO-unfriendly websites or websites with inaccurate, deceptive, or otherwise misleading content;
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property, and spam;
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things as fraud, confusing a new user, clickbait, or providing a link and content designed to mislead a customer.
Any violation of these terms may result in termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a sub-user on.
We reserve the right to update and change the terms without notice. Any modifications to these terms are available at any time under https://www.onepagecrm.com/affiliate-terms/. If you continue to use the Affiliate Program you are agreeing to any amendments made to the terms.
We reserve the right to change the affiliate reward structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments, and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you. If your place of business in Ireland and you provide a valid VAT registration number, VAT will be added to your affiliate fees.
You are responsible for providing us with a valid Paypal email address. If your commission is returned due to an invalid Paypal email address or any other issue associated with your account, we will inform you by email sent to the email address you provided in your account. You’ll be required to act and fix the issue within 2 weeks from the date of sending our email independent of any issues associated with an email delivery or a late receipt. If the problem persists on the last payment attempt your commission will be forfeited.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
This document was last updated on November 14th, 2022