Main objective: Coordination of web app and mobile new features and improvements from design to release, ensuring the highest possible app quality through ongoing fine-grained testing.
Location: This position is office based in Galway (Ireland).
Starting: Immediate start
- - Able to perform both functional and UX level application testing
- - Liaise with internal teams and convey any discrepancies, issues outputted from testing
- - Assist developers with planning, scheduling & delivery of projects
- - Manage your own workload to ensure that objectives and tasks are delivered on time
- - Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- - Curious and eager to learn
- - Sharp, hard working, organised and quality focused
- - Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- - Focus on getting things done in a timely manner
- - Has a sense of humor and fun (life’s too short for the alternative)
- - Experience in software and technology industry
- - Software testing and project delivery
- - Project Management systems
- - Technical degree an advantage, but not necessary
Is this you?
If yes, we want to hear from you! Email Payman or email@example.com