Our CEO is on a month-long road trip to shake up small business in the UK. Follow him
Main objective: Developing and maintaining customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
Location: Galway, Ireland
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Starting: Immediate start
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)...
- - Provide world class support via phone, screen share, live chat and email
- - Make outbound calls to new and existing customers
- - Write customer case studies for the OnePageCRM blog
- - Host weekly Getting Started webinars & specialist webinars
- - A true people person - passionate about helping customers
- - Proven ability to identify and solve problems
- - Exceptional listener and ability to show empathy
- - Strong attention to detail
- - Excellent writing and communication skills
- - Works well as part of a team
- - Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks using your own initiative
- - Above all - sharp, enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated
Previous experience is required.
Is this you?
If yes, we want to hear from you! Email Carmel or email@example.com