Excited about great apps and how they help people to get on with their lives? Read on!
OnePageCRM builds one of those apps and we need help to make the magic happen. We’re looking for a great team member to fulfil the role of a Software Project Manager.
A project manager straddles the line between technical savvy and organizational and people skills. Be the bridge; help the technical team perform well and translate business needs into a language all can understand.
Main Objective: Coordination of web app and mobile new features and improvements from design to release, ensuring the highest possible app quality throughout.
Location: Galway (Ireland) preferred
Starting: Immediate Start
What will I do?
- Manage, test and deliver software projects for mobile and web apps
- Assist developers with planning and scheduling
- Perform both functional and UX level application testing
- Manage your workload to ensure that objectives and tasks are delivered on time
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Experience in software and technology industry
- Project Management
- Technical degree an advantage, but not necessary
- Interest or experience in UX an advantage
- Curious and eager to learn
- Sharp, hard working, organised and quality focused
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Focused on getting things done in a timely manner
- Has a sense of humor and fun (life’s too short for the alternative)
What we offer:
- Working in a tightly knit team in a cool office environment
- Flexibility to develop your role to where you want to go
- Expect to be challenged and have your voice heard
- Keeping admin to minimum
- Great team activities and office outings
- Staff perks
Is it you? We want to hear from you.
Send on your application via online form at https://bit.ly/3trrdPy