Main objective: BUILD and PUBLISH smart/neat CODE
- Write secure and scalable RoR code following best practices
- Work with the Tech Lead to develop overall application architecture
- Conduct code reviews and collaborate with the team on best engineering standards
- Support all aspects of infrastructure, code, DB’s, and other services
- Lead projects to completion
- Solve customer service support bugs
- Sharp, hard-working, and organised
- Strong attention to detail and quality-focused
- Has strong analytical skills and technical problem solving
- Enjoys the shackle-free and creative journey of a small team
- A team player that understands and enjoys a great company culture
- Has a sense of humor and fun (life’s too short for the alternative)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, MongoDB and React.js
- Distributed Version Control Systems (Git, Github)
- Experience with unit testing, automated testing (Rspec, Cucumber)
- Experience with integrations/API (RESTful)
- Experience with AWS Cloud and infrastructure an advantage
- Linux knowledge an advantage (Scripting, Service config, Bash)
Here’s what we offer:
- Growth and autonomy. You’ll have an impact on strategic product decisions, and we’ll support your growth to become the champion in your role. Be ready for exciting challenges and have your voice heard! OnePageCRM is a place where you can use your creativity, experiment, and implement ideas.
- Team of A-players. You’ll be working in a tight-knit, energetic team in a cool office environment. We also organise non-standard team activities for out-of-office team events and online gatherings. You’ll become part of a highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a small agile tech business.
- Unique career opportunity. You’ll join a tech company with a unique product. It’s a competitive and fast-growing market. You’ll have full control over your career path and will work closely with other teams to get a 360-degree view of the business.
Location: in-house (Galway, Ireland) or remote
Starting: Immediate start
Send your application via an online form.