OnePageCRM is the first action-focused CRM. Our unique ‘Next Action’ sales method pushes salespeople to always follow-up with their contacts and never let go until they are closed. It is for salespeople who want to sell.
We’re lucky. We’ve built a team of brilliant ‘A-players’ who come from all over the world. Some of them work from our Galway headquarters and some from Columbia, Russia, Romania, Spain…you name it. We are passionate about what we do and our product. We believe that every opinion matters and no idea is stupid (unless it really is).
We value our people and take good care of them. You need to be good, real good, at what you do and be passionate about it. We don’t only hire for the skill — your personality matters just as much.
OnePageCRM is an open, fun, creative and strictly-no-a$$holes zone. So take a moment of self-reflection. All good? Then have a look at the position below.
Who we are looking for
A metrics-driven, meticulous data geek whose eyes sparkle at the words like ‘Google Analytics’, ‘competitor analysis’ and ‘data trend’.
We are not looking for a simple data machine. We’re looking for a data master, able to spot the trends and identify the way for us to use them to our advantage. We want a pro-active player who isn’t only brilliant at collecting, slicing and dicing the data but also offers creative solutions on how to best apply the findings.
They will run regular competitor analysis to figure out a way for us to stay ahead of the curve, as well as doing user research to ensure we tailor our product and marketing communication appropriately. They will analyse content performance across multiple channels (including the website) through the lense of conversions and can turn complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and reports.
They are able to effortlessly juggle multiple marketing analytics tools and techniques and search for ‘why’ rather than ‘what’. They are eager to learn and always keep an eye on the new tech hack out there.
It would also be great (but not essential) if they have a good eye for design.
They will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and report to the Marketing Lead.
- Sharp, hard-working and organised
- Has meticulous attention to detail
- Has strong analytical skills (obviously)
- Enjoys the highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a small agile business
- Ready to take responsibility and control over their tasks
- Eager to learn and develop in the role
- Plays well with others
- A general good craic to be around
- Ideally 1-2 years of practical experience as a data analyst, researcher or a marketer with a focus on analytics
- Proven data interpretation skills and ability to spot trends are essential
- Experience with Google Analytics is essential
- Working knowledge of SQL is a benefit
- Experience working with social media, email marketing and website analytics tools
- Good understanding of SEO and SEM
- Practical knowledge of survey tools like SurveyMonkey and others
- Ability & experience in creating simple designs like infographics, landing pages, e-books, and social media graphs
- Interest in the world of CRM and sales
- Ability to focus and clearly define priorities
- Previous training or education in statistics, analytic techniques and methodology
- The practical knowledge and interest in the simple design tools like Fireworks, Canva, Piktochart or Stencil would be a benefit
Marketing/Data Analytics/Statistics or other relevant degree
You can work either from Galway or Cork City
Sounds like your dream job? We want to hear from you! Send your CV and a Cover Letter (applications without it won’t be considered) to email@example.com