OnePageCRM is the first action-focused CRM. Our unique ‘Next Action’ sales method reinforces salespeople to always follow-up with their contacts and never let go until they are closed. It is for salespeople who want to sell.
We’re lucky. Our brilliant Team of “A-players” comes from all over the world. Some of us work from the Galway headquarters, others are based in Russia, Poland, Egypt, Colombia, Ukraine…you name it. We are passionate about the product we build. We believe that every opinion matters, and we take strength from our team’s diversity.
OnePageCRM is an open, fun, creative, and overall sound (as in down to earth) place to work. So take a moment of self-reflection. All good? Then have a look at the position below.
We are looking for an iOS Developer. Is it you?
If you’re excited about delivering top quality mobile apps to make users’ lives easier read on! We’re on the lookout for someone who enjoys having an impact on strategic decisions about the mobile apps and loves working in the highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a small agile tech business.
- Develop the iOS App codebase with readable and well structured code
- Build, maintain and release app updates, new features and bug fixes
- Work closely with web and API developers
- Solve customer support bugs
- Write tests and project documentation
- Provide technical support when needed
- Quality focused and proud to deliver a great end product
- Enjoys having an impact on strategic decisions about the mobile app
- Team player with can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Sharp, hard working and organised
- Has strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to explain the right technical decisions to technical and non technical colleagues
- Enjoys the dynamics and creative journey of a small team
- Has a sense of humor and fun (life’s too short for the alternative)
- 3+ years experience working on iOS apps using Swift
- Published and updated apps on AppStore
- Strong knowledge of the iOS platform and tools
- Working comfortably with RESTful API
- Collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Using Git or similar version control systems
- Working with TDD and testing Frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in information security and privacy
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications including Google Firebase
- Work flexibility
- Regular team outings activities online and in person
Interested? We want to hear from you! Apply via https://forms.gle/t8ALMEHZrL1eBLvE6