OnePageCRM is the first action-focused sales application built for small businesses. We help companies grow faster and more efficiently, and have some fun along the way.
We’re passionate about our product, our customers, and our culture. We value every opinion and take strength from our team’s diversity. OnePageCRM is an open, fun, creative place to work.
And now we’re looking for a stellar Head of Digital Marketing Operations: This is your chance to take up a leading role and make an impact on the growth of our business and the people around you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Grow and lead the marketing team
- Execute our digital marketing strategy and company vision
- Take responsibility for campaigns, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing, and content
- Align marketing across all departments (Product, Customer Success, and Development)
- Understand analytics, conversion funnels, and app metrics
- Handle external agencies and consultants
- Regularly meet, debate, and report directly to the CEO delivering updates on marketing activities and objectives.
What we look for:
- Passion: You’re passionate about all things digital marketing and its impact on business growth. You have a feel for data and the analytical skills to discover insights.
- Drive: You’re focused on getting things done in a timely manner. Hard-working, well-organised and quality-driven. You‘re a do’er, a shipper, an improver!
- Ownership: You’re well-organised, able to delegate, and take responsibility for the marketing processes that get results.
- Spirit: You’re a team player and keep everyone on the same page. You understand that team alignment and culture is the key progress.
What we offer:
- Growth and autonomy. Be ready for exciting challenges and having your voice heard! OnePageCRM is a place where you can use your creativity, experiment, and implement ideas.
- Team of A-players. You’ll be working with a tight-knit, energetic, and agile team, in a modern office environment. Supportive professionals that like to work and have a bit of craic together.
- Unique career opportunity. You’ll join a tech company with a unique product, in a competitive and fast-growing market. You’ll have full control over your career path and will work closely with other teams to get a 360-degree view of the business.
- Respect. Live and let live. We’re all humans who get on with each other and get on with our lives. We expect you to get the job done inside your working day so you can live life, have fun and relax outside your working day.
- Transparency. Openness is our forte so you’ll know where we stand, and what the company’s direction and status are.
If all this sounds good so far, we’d like to get to know you better. Please share some insights of your past experiences by responding to the questions below:
- What are your greatest marketing achievements to date that successfully increased product/brand awareness and increased growth?
- What marketing initiatives of a SaaS company have impressed you recently and why?
- Tell us why you want this job and what makes you an ideal candidate.
The position is open to suitable candidates based in Ireland or willing to relocate.
Starting: Immediate start
Learn more about our team and culture here: https://www.onepagecrm.com/careers/
We believe that a right attitude matters more than a skill. Even if you don’t tick all the boxes but you have passion for the product and willingness to learn, we want to hear from you.
Send your application via an online form at