Main objective: in this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments.
Location: Galway, Ireland.
- Design, test and deploy cloud-native applications.
- Implement infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud world – such as environment provisioning, infrastructure as code, backups, security tools, IAM, monitoring, etc.
- Build CI/CD processes.
- Develop and implement DevOps strategies, plans, standards, and processes.
- Performance monitoring, responsible for production deployments, routine application maintenance tasks, and procedures.
- Give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for cloud & e-commerce environments.
- Creating monitoring capabilities and alerting capabilities.
- Implement disaster recovery strategies.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices and support the release of new features.
- Mentor team members, some of whom may be located off-shore to up-skill on internal systems, processes, and products.
- Experience containerizing monolithic applications and operating them across dev and prod environments.
- Flexible, able to deal with multiple urgent situations at a time, able to multitask.
- Curious about software technology and can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills.
- Can get creative when the answer is not obvious. Nothing is impossible, a team player with a can-do approach.
- Quality-focused with attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Has strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Able to explain the right technical decisions to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Enjoys the shackle-free and creative journey of a small team.
- Has a sense of humor and fun (life’s too short for the alternative).
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Strong Amazon Web Services experience and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of scripting and bash and automation tools.
- Working understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of container management software such as Docker, Kubernetes, and related technologies
Here’s what we offer:
- Growth and autonomy. Be ready for exciting challenges and have your voice heard! OnePageCRM is a place where you can use your creativity, experiment, and implement ideas.
- Team of A-players. You’ll be working in a tight-knit, energetic team in a cool office environment. We also organise non-standard team activities for out-of-office team events. You’ll become part of a highly dynamic and fast-paced atmosphere of a small agile tech business.
- Unique career opportunity. You’ll join a tech company with a unique product. It’s a competitive and fast-growing market. You’ll have full control over your career path and will work closely with other teams to get a 360-degree view of the business.
Is this you?
If you are passionate about this role and believe that you’ll be a great fit, apply online. We want to hear from you!