Looking at options to reinvent yourself, work on exciting projects and join an amazing team of “A players”? Become a Content Marketing Specialist at OnePageCRM and be part of the rapid growth of the best CRM brand!
OnePageCRM is the first action-focused CRM. Our unique ‘Next Action’ sales method reinforces salespeople to always follow-up with their contacts and never let go until they are closed. It is for salespeople who want to sell.
We’re lucky. Our brilliant Team of “A-players” comes from all over the world. Some of us work from the Galway headquarters, others are based in Russia, Mauritius, Brazil, Poland, Colombia, Ukraine…you name it. We are passionate about the product we build. We believe that every opinion matters, and we take strength from our team’s diversity.
OnePageCRM is an open, fun, creative, and overall sound (as in down to earth) place to work. So take a moment of self-reflection. All good? Then have a look at the position below.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist. Is it you?
If technology excites you and you want to be part of the team that is passionate about growing a company that makes its customers happy read on! We need someone who is creative and thrives on content quality, copywriting and social media.
- Taking part in social media, email marketing, website blogs, advertising, landing pages, SEO and more.
- Content writing will be your main responsibility
- Coordination of creation of graphical and digital elements of campaigns, working together with graphic designers and web developers
- Working closely together and report to the Head of Marketing
- Building audience, raising engagement and conversion
- Taking part in executing our marketing strategy, focusing on growth
- True interest in technology, software and marketing
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and quality-focused
- Creative mind, who enjoys writing, new ideas, design and illustration
- Sharp, organized and quick understanding
- Self-motivated and able to drive tasks to completion
- Customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys being part of a creative small team
- Fun, open and positive
- Min. 2 years of experience in content marketing, copywriting, social media and website content management
- SEO experience would be a plus
- Experience with illustration software would be a plus, or interest in learning some simple graphic design
- Training to make you the champion in your role
- Working in a tight-knit, energetic, your team in a cool office environment
- Flexibility to develop your role to where you want to go
- A place where you can use your creativity and implement your ideas
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge in a number of marketing channels and tools
- Expect to be challenged, but have your voice heard
- Non-standard team activities for out-of-office team outings
- Staff perks
Sounds like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
Send on your application via online form at https://bit.ly/3g7aImo