Updated notifications menu for managing your account
It’s now easier to view and manage unread notifications and unassigned emails in OnePageCRM.
When you have a new notification, the red badge appears showing the number of unread notifications in your account.
What causes notifications to appear here:
- Next Actions: When a Next Action has been assigned to you by another team member for one or more contacts.
- Contacts: When contacts have been assigned to you by a team member, bulk update, import or lead generating form for example; Wufoo, Unbounce, MailChimp forms etc.
- Unassigned emails: When an email sent to your OnePageCRM email dropbox address needs to be assigned to a contact.
Benefits of updated notifications page:
- Clarity: You can clearly see all notifications from your account with a glance.
- Bulk actions: Use the Mark all as read link to quickly clear notifications in one click.
- Manage unassigned emails: Quickly assign any unassigned emails to relevant contacts or Create new contact for emails which do not match existing contacts.
Looking for a proven sales tool to help you close more deals? Sign up for a free 21-day evaluation of OnePageCRM and see how our Next Action Sales method can help you get sales done!
Thank you for this update and for continously imrpving OnePageCRM. Best regards, Chris
Apologies for the typo – improving!
Thanks for your feedback Chris – great to hear you’re enjoying the system 😀