It’s now easier to view and manage unread notifications and unassigned emails in OnePageCRM.
When you have a new notification, the red badge appears showing the number of unread notifications in your account.
What causes notifications to appear here:
- Next Actions: When a Next Action has been assigned to you by another team member for one or more contacts.
- Contacts: When contacts have been assigned to you by a team member, bulk update, import or lead generating form for example; Wufoo, Unbounce, MailChimp forms etc.
- Unassigned emails: When an email sent to your OnePageCRM email dropbox address needs to be assigned to a contact.
Benefits of updated notifications page:
- Clarity: You can clearly see all notifications from your account with a glance.
- Bulk actions: Use the Mark all as read link to quickly clear notifications in one click.
- Manage unassigned emails: Quickly assign any unassigned emails to relevant contacts or Create new contact for emails which do not match existing contacts.
Looking for a proven sales tool to help you close more deals? Sign up for a free 21-day evaluation of OnePageCRM and see how our Next Action Sales method can help you get sales done!