Integrate OnePageCRM with Sage Accounting to quickly create invoices
It’s live! OnePageCRM’s latest integration with Sage Accounting will help keep your Sales and Accounting teams on the right track. Sage Accounting provides an easy-to-use online accounting and payroll software for start-ups and small businesses.
Connecting OnePageCRM with Sage Accounting will give you the ability to create invoices from inside your sales CRM. Have a full view of your invoicing activities and also keep track of your latest customer interactions and sales opportunities.
What’s not to love!?
How Sage Accounting works with OnePageCRM?
Integrating the two applications is easy.
- First of all, you will need an account with Sage – if you don’t have one already you can create a free trial here.
- Then, in OnePageCRM, go to Apps > All integrations > Financial Apps > select Sage > Click on Install > Connect to Sage. Read a step-by-step guide here.
- Once connected, you’re ready to go!
You can now quickly create and edit contacts in Sage plus create invoices from deals in OnePageCRM in just one click.
Why use the Sage Accounting and OnePageCRM integration?
Minimal setup & easy access
Setting up the integration with Sage Accounting is quick and easy. Once connected you can easily access Sage Accounting right from the deals area in OnePageCRM. This is the place you’re handling all your projected sales from.
Reduce data entry and save time
By connecting OnePageCRM with Sage Accounting, you can create invoices in a fraction of the time. Reducing admin and removing double entry:
- Send contact information to Sage in just one click. It can be either organization, address, telephone number or deal information (date created, due date, description, amount, etc.).
- Eliminate manual logging of financial interactions and activities.
- Search or create contacts in Sage Accounting from within OnePageCRM. No need to keep switching from one system to the other. View your customer activity or make small updates in one place. If a sales representative is working from the Pipeline page in OnePageCRM and sees that an invoice is due to be sent, they can do so easily without leaving the CRM!
Streamline internal sales processes
Connecting the integration ensures that key data associated with your customer is always kept up to date. It’s all about accuracy and saving your team time.
No need to second guess which data is correct. A draft of the invoice is created in a matter of seconds from the contact and deal information provided in OnePageCRM. And data is updated in both OnePageCRM and Sage Accounting.
This makes it easy to cross-reference when needed. No more extra meetings to discuss what invoices need to be raised improving overall team productivity. This integration helps create an easy workflow within your business.
By integrating Sage Accounting with OnePageCRM, you get the best of both worlds. Sage Accounting focuses on invoicing and OnePageCRM on sales and pipeline management. You can reap the benefits of the two, save time and streamline your sales process.