At the core of OnePageCRM application is a focus on Next Actions – that one next move required to move a sale forward. While roughly 90% of sales actions are “day based” we recognize that the remaining 10% need a specific time, like meetings and call requests. Time in Next Actions So, due to popular… Read More
Your Sales Pipeline in OnePageCRM is a core forecasting tool and gives you a clear view of your expected future revenue. Today, I’m going to summarize the core elements of your Sales Pipeline and highlight the pros of using it in order to better manage your deals, become more productive and most importantly increase sales. How… Read More
Generating new, high-quality leads is hard work in any sales environment! The process of trawling the internet with little more than a name, email address or Twitter handle for a potential lead can prove a huge drain on time and resources. Now allow us to introduce the OnePageCRM Chrome Lead Clipper – lead generation made… Read More
One of the major pitfalls of a CRM system comes is having a large number of inactive contacts. In some cases these contacts are nowhere near your sales pipeline, creating essentially, a dead database! The task of manually trawling through all of these leads to establish who they are and if they’re interested in your company… Read More
As part of OnePageCRM’s Learning Centre, we’ve been giving Advanced Webinar’s on various Topics over the last few months (click here to check the list of available webinars). One of our most popular turnouts has always been on the topic of “Segmentation and Reporting” in OnePageCRM and it is because of the most frequently asked question at this webinar which spurred me to write this Blog Post. So I guess you’re wondering, what the question is…..well here you go; Why should I use Custom Field’s over Tags or vice versa?
Using Status Labels in OnePageCRM helps you to reflect your sales funnel and is an integral part of encouraging the entire organisation, from managers to sales staff/ call centre personnel, to implement various strategies to improve their workflow / sales pipeline both individually and as a team.
We love our developer community who create things from our API. Using our open API, developers can create new tools that helps everyone so we are featuring a new plug-in for WordPress that enables lead capturing form for websites. Dave Kelly and his company Ambient Age created a handy form that you can use on… Read More
OnePageCRM integration with Gmail and Google Apps email accounts.
We’re very excited to announce that OnePageCRM is changing platform to Ruby on Rails and MongoDB. Further to this we are moving to Amazon’s Elastic Cloud servers; meaning all of your data will now be backed up nightly. Ruby on Rails We’ve pretty much completed a straight conversion of the existing app, but you’ll notice… Read More
Try the first action-based CRM!
- Follow-up on every lead
- Focus on one sales action at a time
- Build deals and send quotes in seconds
- Send emails directly from the app
- Receive and email custom reports
Join the OnePageCRM tribe
and receive the latest product updates,
as well as insider sales tips & insights!